Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Relaunch and Bio!

I have decided to begin the journey of reviving this blog once again. I really am astonished by my thoughts at the young age of 15, in a good way. I hope this can once more serve the same purpose of a sounding board for my thoughts, some ideas on apologetics, lessons I've learned from daily life, and hopefully eventually my dream of having posts from each of my mission trip, finishing my story of my journey of healing, and maybe even my pipe dream of an advice column. But for now I will start with one post, and a tentative relaunch date of one month away, posting once weekly or so to start.

Since I chose to simplify my bio on Blogger as a whole, I decided to make this post an introduction and a brief overview of my skills, passions, and story, although of course it is far from extensive.


Girl loves God. Girl loves you. Girl learns to love herself.


A little more about me: I specialize in Vector Illustration, and hand-drawn linework, inking, and lettering. I also love to work with traditional collage when doing children’s book Illustration. I love both leading worship and serving in houses of prayer.

I often joke that I’m a jack of all trades, master of some.

In reality, I just desire to know enough to serve wherever I’m needed. I became a believer at a young age, and started this blog at the age of 15. I worked on it for a bit at the age of 24. About 3 years before my second reboot of the blog in 2019 (at which point I never got through finishing all my backdated, partially finished posts to write something actually current) I totally dedicated my entire life to Christ, selling my house, my car, and becoming a missionary. I was somewhere around 26 then. Since then I have served in about ten nations. I focus on using the arts to uplift the spirit, bring breakthrough, and spread the gospel. In addition I’m learning to use art and my testimony to be a part of God’s healing (both physically and in the spirit). Now I’m finally far enough in my own physical and emotional healing journey to get out the old keyboard again.

I want to always be prepared to give a reason, to those who ask it of me, for the hope that I have.
Perhaps that single line would make a good bio in it's own right.

Education History:
Bachelors in Writing and Rhetoric from Syracuse University
Concentration in Fashion Design from Syracuse University
Certification in Illustration from The University of the Nations

Certification in Worship from The University of the Nations

No comments:

Post a Comment